KFC - Cook - Cherwell Valley Services
Cook’s wanted, for our KFC Restaurant based at Cherwell Valley Services. Do you want to hold the most important role within our restaurant? Then join our kitchen as a Cook, ensuring that all of our products are made to the same high standards as the Colonel did.
Moto Hospitality is the leader in motorway service areas across the UK. We have 45 locations throughout the country, with 5,000+ staff dedicated to customer satisfaction with partnered household brands including KFC.
What we offer:
o Development programmes and career progression opportunities
o Cash and voucher awards via our Reward and Recognition scheme
o Up to 60% off our brands (Costa, Burger King, M&S, Greggs, WH Smith)
o High street discounts with BUPA Rewards: cinema tickets, gym memberships, theatre, hotels and holidays and lots more!
o Group Life Assurance Scheme
o Company pension
The kitchen is the engine room of our restaurants and whilst having experience as a Cook in a fast paced kitchen is fantastic, we are always on the lookout for individuals with a passion for people and who love being part of a team.
- As a Cook in our Back of House Kitchen you will freshly prepare our famous chicken products.
- You will be responsible for ensuring our product is Gold Standard and meets our customer’s expectations
- You will be responsible for ensuring our food preparation and holding areas are kept clean and tidy at all times. It is also really important that we ensure our fryers, fridges and freezers are maintained and cleaned, to allow us to deliver our fantastic products.
- Adhering to all H&S and FS guidelines, maintaining a safe working environment at all times.
Who we're looking for
· A natural ability to talk to customers
· A positive can-do attitude
· A team player
· Must be of school leaver age
· No experience required as full training given
· Candidates must be able to get to and from motorway services
· Willingness to learn
Moto Hospitality prides itself in its training and development of people; ensuring individuals are equipped with all the skills and knowledge to succeed in their role and progress to the next level of journey with the business. There are no barriers when it comes to promotion in Moto, just job satisfaction, challenges and recognition for outstanding performance.
Do you want a career; are you ambitious with a drive to succeed. Do you have a passion for customer service?
Then start your journey now! Apply today.
Key words: Cook, Chef, Kitchen Assistant, Catering Assistant, Team Member