BP Forecourt - Store Manager - Rugby Services
As a Moto Leader, you will understand that it is all about people; it’s where we look to create a memorable customer experience. As an employer we care about our culture and environment, and where we can bring out the best in each other.
The Role & Responsibilities...
- As a Department Manager / Restaurant Manager your responsibilities will involve the management of the operation of your unit and colleagues: Including driving sales, unit budget and P&L, delivering brand standards, Health & Safety and recruitment and leadership of colleagues.
- Responsible for delivering high quality and consistency of customer service
- Reporting to the Site Operations Manager
Skills & Knowledge...
- A proven track record in managing and leading teams in a high volume, retail or catering brand environment
- You will have previous experience work to and delivering against budgets, P&L, labour costs and ratios and cost saving initiatives
- An ability to build strong and positive relationships with stakeholders
- As a Department Manager / Restaurant Manager you will have previous experience motivating and increasing the performance of your team with mentoring, training and succession planning.
- Adhering to and ensuring delivery of brand standards
What you need...
- To be an effective communicator who is experienced in report-writing, presentation skills and the ability to converse with a diverse range of people at all levels
- An ability to remain calm under pressure in an pressurised environment
- Respond well to targets and deadlines you’re set and to work methodically towards them
- An efficient and productive manager, ensuring delivery of task’s in an effective and timely manner.
What you will get in return...
- Bonus scheme
- Up to 60% discount for you, your partner and family and friends
- Life assurance
- Excellent training
- Fantastic career progression and opportunities... and much more